In December of ‘05, Lil’ Wayne released his last studio album, The Carter II, and since has gone on to become the most talked-about, most featured and most in-demand rapper in the entire industry. Not as admired, but climbing the ‘popularity chart’ on a daily basis, Flo Rida jumped onto the scene this past July and has stayed in the limelight with his hit single, Low. As a result, the industry upstart has hooked up with the definition of ‘industry upstart’ for the new track, American Superstar, off Flo’s forthcoming debut, Mail On Sunday. Unlike most artists who feature Weezy on their music, Flo Rida stands on his own two feet and does not let his guest take center stage. American Superstar can also be found on The Flo Rida Cash Cartel mixtape by DJ Chuck T.
Written by DJ Z on 02/24/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.