When Flo Rida first announced his debut album would be entitled Mail on Sunday, many fans questioned his ability to succeed as much as they did the meaning of the title. Since then, however, the Opa Locka native has released the biggest digital hit of all-time, followed by the almost-as-successful, Elevator. On Part 2 of his current single, Flo keeps the same verses (albeit in a higher tone), and also makes up for Timbo‘s absence on the hook (and the beat… which was changed out). Also making an appearance is Poe Boy label mate, Brisco, who awaits Flo Rida on the fourth floor (past all the gold diggers, dime pieces and hood rats). Mail on Sunday (which means Flo Rida delivers every
day of the week) is in stores now.
Written by Burmy on 03/17/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.