When Flo Rida first announced his debut album would be entitled Mail on Sunday, many fans questioned his ability to succeed as much as they did the meaning of the title. Since then, however, the Opa Locka native has released the biggest digital hit of all-time, followed by the almost-as-successful, Elevator. On Part 2 of his current single, Flo keeps the same verses (albeit in a higher tone), and also makes up for Timbo‘s absence on the hook (and the beat… which was changed out). Also making an appearance is Poe Boy label mate, Brisco, who awaits Flo Rida on the fourth floor (past all the gold diggers, dime pieces and hood rats). Mail on Sunday (which means Flo Rida delivers every
day of the week) is in stores now.
Written by Burmy on 03/17/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Red Cup Nation ft. Tommy Parker - Girls
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.