When Flo Rida first announced his debut album would be entitled Mail on Sunday, many fans questioned his ability to succeed as much as they did the meaning of the title. Since then, however, the Opa Locka native has released the biggest digital hit of all-time, followed by the almost-as-successful, Elevator. On Part 2 of his current single, Flo keeps the same verses (albeit in a higher tone), and also makes up for Timbo‘s absence on the hook (and the beat… which was changed out). Also making an appearance is Poe Boy label mate, Brisco, who awaits Flo Rida on the fourth floor (past all the gold diggers, dime pieces and hood rats). Mail on Sunday (which means Flo Rida delivers every
day of the week) is in stores now.
Written by Burmy on 03/17/08
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Ty Dolla $ign - $ign Language
- Eminem ft. Sia - Guts Over Fear
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.