If you’re a fan of club music and lowbrow comedy you should be Freaking Out right about now. Why? Panhandle State hitmaker Flo Rida has been enlisted as a contributor to the official soundtrack of Neighbors, the forthcoming flick starring Seth Rogan and Zac Efron. Presumably, this record is destined to appear in a scene set at a strip club or raucous house party, as its turnt-up sound and lyrics seem tailor-made to accompany drunken debauchery. As Flo chronicles a night filled with “too much alcohol and too many women,” the cut’s unknown producer serves up an adrenaline-pumping groove driven by four-on-the-floor percussion and tweaked woodwinds. The headliner’s protégé, StayC Reign, contributes a quirky guest hook. For Freaking Out and much more, check out the Neighbors soundtrack LP when it hits record stores and online retailers April 29, a week and change before the film’s May 9, theatrical release.
Written by richard on 04/8/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.