If you’re a fan of club music and lowbrow comedy you should be Freaking Out right about now. Why? Panhandle State hitmaker Flo Rida has been enlisted as a contributor to the official soundtrack of Neighbors, the forthcoming flick starring Seth Rogan and Zac Efron. Presumably, this record is destined to appear in a scene set at a strip club or raucous house party, as its turnt-up sound and lyrics seem tailor-made to accompany drunken debauchery. As Flo chronicles a night filled with “too much alcohol and too many women,” the cut’s unknown producer serves up an adrenaline-pumping groove driven by four-on-the-floor percussion and tweaked woodwinds. The headliner’s protégé, StayC Reign, contributes a quirky guest hook. For Freaking Out and much more, check out the Neighbors soundtrack LP when it hits record stores and online retailers April 29, a week and change before the film’s May 9, theatrical release.
Written by richard on 04/8/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Obsessively Breaking Down the Demo Version of Eminem’s “Lose Yourself”
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)