Sly, Reese and Jay may be Flight School Preps, but the Miami trio already have the swagger of PhD’s. On A Lil More, their DJBooth debut and song release number two off their next street album, project collaborator Blackmarket‘s understated keyboard chords back the rhymesayers as they drop confident, conversational verses outlining the prodigious scope of their ambitions. Blood Is Bond Films’ official visuals depict the group kicking it at Barclays Center and other Brooklyn haunts. Has this cut left you craving more from this precocious Panhandle State crew? Then watch our pages for more fresh records leading up to the May 28, arrival of their latest project, BlackmarketED.
Written by richard on 04/4/13
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Statik Selektah - What Goes Around
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Top 20 Hip Hop / R&B Songs Chart (August 18, 2014)
- Lupe Fiasco Puts Ratchet Appeal With a Concept “Next To It”
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.