Sly, Reese and Jay may be Flight School Preps, but the Miami trio already have the swagger of PhD’s. On A Lil More, their DJBooth debut and song release number two off their next street album, project collaborator Blackmarket‘s understated keyboard chords back the rhymesayers as they drop confident, conversational verses outlining the prodigious scope of their ambitions. Blood Is Bond Films’ official visuals depict the group kicking it at Barclays Center and other Brooklyn haunts. Has this cut left you craving more from this precocious Panhandle State crew? Then watch our pages for more fresh records leading up to the May 28, arrival of their latest project, BlackmarketED.
Written by richard on 04/4/13
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.