Sly, Reese and Jay may be Flight School Preps, but the Miami trio already have the swagger of PhD’s. On A Lil More, their DJBooth debut and song release number two off their next street album, project collaborator Blackmarket‘s understated keyboard chords back the rhymesayers as they drop confident, conversational verses outlining the prodigious scope of their ambitions. Blood Is Bond Films’ official visuals depict the group kicking it at Barclays Center and other Brooklyn haunts. Has this cut left you craving more from this precocious Panhandle State crew? Then watch our pages for more fresh records leading up to the May 28, arrival of their latest project, BlackmarketED.
Written by richard on 04/4/13
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.