Sly, Reese and Jay may be Flight School Preps, but the Miami trio already have the swagger of PhD’s. On A Lil More, their DJBooth debut and song release number two off their next street album, project collaborator Blackmarket‘s understated keyboard chords back the rhymesayers as they drop confident, conversational verses outlining the prodigious scope of their ambitions. Blood Is Bond Films’ official visuals depict the group kicking it at Barclays Center and other Brooklyn haunts. Has this cut left you craving more from this precocious Panhandle State crew? Then watch our pages for more fresh records leading up to the May 28, arrival of their latest project, BlackmarketED.
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Logic ft. Big Sean - Alright
- Top Remixes of the Month [April 2014]
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Whoo Kid Breaks Down His Essential DJ Set-Up
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.