Sly, Reese and Jay may be Flight School Preps, but the Miami trio already have the swagger of PhD’s. On A Lil More, their DJBooth debut and song release number two off their next street album, project collaborator Blackmarket‘s understated keyboard chords back the rhymesayers as they drop confident, conversational verses outlining the prodigious scope of their ambitions. Blood Is Bond Films’ official visuals depict the group kicking it at Barclays Center and other Brooklyn haunts. Has this cut left you craving more from this precocious Panhandle State crew? Then watch our pages for more fresh records leading up to the May 28, arrival of their latest project, BlackmarketED.
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Nas - Illmatic XX
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- King Mez - Long Live the King
- Freeway x Girl Talk - Broken Ankles EP
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: !llmind
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.