Fresh off making his Booth debut with January 22’s reader-acclaimed Big Dreams, T-Dot rhymesayer Flex the Antihero returns to our pages with another freshly-minted single off his next LP. Whereas its predecessor was a solo rumination on the Antiheroes member’s ambitions in the game, Medicated finds Flex joined by a couple talented colleagues. And, as often happens when musicians gather, a blunt is being passed. Despite being too faded to feel his face, the headliner turns in an agile, tightly-wound opening 16, and T-Dot’s Dillan Ponders makes a similarly impressive showing on the back. Emerson Brooks does double-duty, crafting the cut’s moody, bass-heavy beat and lending his vocals to the chorus. Are you going to spin this record at your next smoking session? If so, watch our pages for further bangers off debut mixtape SALEM, which has yet to receive a solid drop date.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Big Dreams" (2014)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!