Loyal readers of the DJBooth may remember Flex as one-half of The Antiheroes, the T-Dot twosome who brought us bangers like Understand and So Easy. Like many artists who first make a name for themselves as part of a crew, though, the emcee is too ambitious not to seek success on the solo tip. On lead mixtape single Big Dreams, premiering in the Booth in conjunction with Captured Films’ official visuals, Flex shows us just how much devastation he can wreak on his lonesome. Backed by the minimal, trap-informed production of MMAC and project Executive Producer Emerson Brooks, he assures listeners that he was “made for the big league.” After experiencing his relentless flow, few heads will be inclined to disagree. Feeling it? Then can your browsers locked for further details on SALEM, which as yet lacks a solid drop date.
Written by richard on 01/22/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Young Thug ft. Lil Wayne - Take Kare
- Jay Rock - Parental Advisory
- Logic - Buried Alive
- Run the Jewels ft. Zack De La Rocha - Close Your Eyes (And Count to F*ck)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.