Loyal readers of the DJBooth may remember Flex as one-half of The Antiheroes, the T-Dot twosome who brought us bangers like Understand and So Easy. Like many artists who first make a name for themselves as part of a crew, though, the emcee is too ambitious not to seek success on the solo tip. On lead mixtape single Big Dreams, premiering in the Booth in conjunction with Captured Films’ official visuals, Flex shows us just how much devastation he can wreak on his lonesome. Backed by the minimal, trap-informed production of MMAC and project Executive Producer Emerson Brooks, he assures listeners that he was “made for the big league.” After experiencing his relentless flow, few heads will be inclined to disagree. Feeling it? Then can your browsers locked for further details on SALEM, which as yet lacks a solid drop date.
Written by richard on 01/22/14
Flex The Antihero has unleashed his debut digital full-length, SALEM. The project packs 12 fresh records from the Toronto emcee, a member of local duo The Antiheroes. Included are reader-approved singles "Medicated," "
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Run The Jewels - Blockbuster Night (Part 1)
- T.I. ft. Skylar Grey - New National Anthem
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Statik Selektah - What Goes Around
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.