Since I had to look it up, I’ll give y’all a hint right off the top: Fjer is pronounced like “fear,” not “fuh-jer,” and it’s Danish for “feather.” The moniker definitely fits, judging by the light, airy vocal style the Aarhus, Denmark-based singer showcases on Children, single numero uno off her forthcoming “conceptual EP.” Be that as it may, this QN5 Remix of the cut has its share of grit, thanks to Tonedeff‘s hip hop-infused production, which comes complete with guest cuts by DJ JS-1. Maryland emcee and DJBooth regular Substantial caps the record off with a poetic closing 16. Has this eclectic remix piqued your interest? Then keep your browsers locked for more fresh singles leading up to the yet-unscheduled arrival of Beautiful Home.
Written by richard on 08/7/14
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.