The 70th entry in our DJBooth.net Freestyle Series comes courtesy of Finale, the Detroit up-and-comer who brought us One Man Show back in March. On his brand new, previously-unreleased It’s Mine freestyle, the IM/Fontana/Universal rapper flows over an industry instrumental by Havoc, originally featured on Mobb Deep‘s track of the same name. In addition to touring in support of his recently-released debut album, A Pipe Dream and A Promise, Finale is currently working on a collaborative LP with DJ House Shoes, an electronic/hip-hop project (w/ Dabrye, Mark De Clive Lowe, Dimlite, and more), and his second solo full-length.
Watch for our In The Booth (Vol. 2) Mixtape, featuring freestyles 31 through 60, to hit our front page in July!
Written by richard on 07/16/09
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"One Man Show" (2009)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.