Both in the personal and professional arenas, idle Gossip can have profound (and usually negative) effects on the individuals concerned. Introduced to the Booth by Jesse Abraham, Big Apple newcomer Final Outlaw proposes a novel solution: keep your f*cking mouth shut and focus on your own work instead of sticking your nose into other peoples’ business. A musical PSA that many would undoubtedly do well to heed, this joint is set for inclusion on Outlaw’s Unstoppable Love project, set to drop this December.
Written by richard on 09/8/11
Submit your Rating
Broken Sword Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Im An Outlaw" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- J. Cole is the Most Important Voice in Music
- 2014, The Year I Learned to Say Fuck the Police
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- How a Music Video Is Made: A Mock Treatment With Rapsody
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.