From Bo, to Travis, to Jesse James, history is filled with great outlaws. Well, after the dynamic performance he turns in on Final Outlaw Theory II, I think it might be time to add FinaL OutlaW to that list. As the title suggests, the record finds OutlaW presenting his theories on the hip-hop game. The emcee showcases an aggressive style and a knack for slick wordplay as he targets wack rappers and pretenders. F.O.’s no-nonsense flows are married to Levenkhan’s boardwork, which features a stark yet powerful beat fortified with occasional violin harmonies. While this record is not part of the project, fans can hear more from FinaL OutlaW on new album Unstoppable Love, released digitally February 19.
Written by Lucas G. on 03/28/13
Submit your Rating
Broken Sword Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Gossip is for the Birds" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- J. Cole is the Most Important Voice in Music
- 2014, The Year I Learned to Say Fuck the Police
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- How a Music Video Is Made: A Mock Treatment With Rapsody
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.