From Bo, to Travis, to Jesse James, history is filled with great outlaws. Well, after the dynamic performance he turns in on Final Outlaw Theory II, I think it might be time to add FinaL OutlaW to that list. As the title suggests, the record finds OutlaW presenting his theories on the hip-hop game. The emcee showcases an aggressive style and a knack for slick wordplay as he targets wack rappers and pretenders. F.O.’s no-nonsense flows are married to Levenkhan’s boardwork, which features a stark yet powerful beat fortified with occasional violin harmonies. While this record is not part of the project, fans can hear more from FinaL OutlaW on new album Unstoppable Love, released digitally February 19.
Written by Lucas G. on 03/28/13
Submit your Rating
Broken Sword Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Gossip is for the Birds" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Red Cup Nation ft. Tommy Parker - Girls
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.