From Bo, to Travis, to Jesse James, history is filled with great outlaws. Well, after the dynamic performance he turns in on Final Outlaw Theory II, I think it might be time to add FinaL OutlaW to that list. As the title suggests, the record finds OutlaW presenting his theories on the hip-hop game. The emcee showcases an aggressive style and a knack for slick wordplay as he targets wack rappers and pretenders. F.O.’s no-nonsense flows are married to Levenkhan’s boardwork, which features a stark yet powerful beat fortified with occasional violin harmonies. While this record is not part of the project, fans can hear more from FinaL OutlaW on new album Unstoppable Love, released digitally February 19.
Written by Lucas G. on 03/28/13
Submit your Rating
Broken Sword Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Gossip is for the Birds" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.