Eight months after making his last Booth appearance with Corner Store, a reader-acclaimed jam off his Wrapping Papers EP, Fiend returns to our pages with a brand new single off his next street album. On the bombastic, bullet-riddled Power, the New Orleans representative exults in the fear and respect his reputation for violence has earned him in the streets. Joining Fiend over China Boy‘s syncopated synth-strings and jackhammering hi-hats, Three 6 Mafia‘s DJ Paul contributes a similarly gruff, aggressive guest 16. Feeling it? Then stay tuned; T.hank G.od I.t’s F.iend is currently unscheduled, but we’ll keep you posted on the project as further details emerge.
Written by richard on 09/5/14
Submit your Rating
Jets Intl/Street Customs Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Made in America" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.