Eight months after making his last Booth appearance with Corner Store, a reader-acclaimed jam off his Wrapping Papers EP, Fiend returns to our pages with a brand new single off his next street album. On the bombastic, bullet-riddled Power, the New Orleans representative exults in the fear and respect his reputation for violence has earned him in the streets. Joining Fiend over China Boy‘s syncopated synth-strings and jackhammering hi-hats, Three 6 Mafia‘s DJ Paul contributes a similarly gruff, aggressive guest 16. Feeling it? Then stay tuned; T.hank G.od I.t’s F.iend is currently unscheduled, but we’ll keep you posted on the project as further details emerge.
Written by richard on 09/5/14
Submit your Rating
Jets Intl/Street Customs Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Made in America" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.