First of all, it would be an injustice to not mention the artwork for this track at the onset. Four ladies with guns and bathing suits? Yes indeedy. Only thing missing is Pam Grier. Where she at? Ha! Fiend, making his Booth debut today and part of Curren$y’s Jets Crew dropped his Life Behind Limo Glass project last Sunday and follows that up with one of the standout cuts from the project, Made In America, produced by The Futuristiks and featuring West Coast crew Strong Arm Steady. There are few tracks that make me want to run out and buy an old Cadillac. This is one of those tracks. “But Chop, they aren’t talking about Caddys on this track,” you may be saying to yourself. You apparently don’t know the language of a pimp or their official vehicle. I guess I’ll just be forced to blast this in the Ford Focus in the meantime. After all, it’s Made In America too.
Written by ThroatChopU on 05/17/11
Submit your Rating
Jets Intl/Street Customs Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"We Get High" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (1/23)
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.