First of all, it would be an injustice to not mention the artwork for this track at the onset. Four ladies with guns and bathing suits? Yes indeedy. Only thing missing is Pam Grier. Where she at? Ha! Fiend, making his Booth debut today and part of Curren$y’s Jets Crew dropped his Life Behind Limo Glass project last Sunday and follows that up with one of the standout cuts from the project, Made In America, produced by The Futuristiks and featuring West Coast crew Strong Arm Steady. There are few tracks that make me want to run out and buy an old Cadillac. This is one of those tracks. “But Chop, they aren’t talking about Caddys on this track,” you may be saying to yourself. You apparently don’t know the language of a pimp or their official vehicle. I guess I’ll just be forced to blast this in the Ford Focus in the meantime. After all, it’s Made In America too.
Written by ThroatChopU on 05/17/11
Jets Intl/Street Customs Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"We Get High" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- After Wiz Khalifa’s “Blacc Hollywood”, What Does a Number One Album Mean?
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)