First of all, it would be an injustice to not mention the artwork for this track at the onset. Four ladies with guns and bathing suits? Yes indeedy. Only thing missing is Pam Grier. Where she at? Ha! Fiend, making his Booth debut today and part of Curren$y’s Jets Crew dropped his Life Behind Limo Glass project last Sunday and follows that up with one of the standout cuts from the project, Made In America, produced by The Futuristiks and featuring West Coast crew Strong Arm Steady. There are few tracks that make me want to run out and buy an old Cadillac. This is one of those tracks. “But Chop, they aren’t talking about Caddys on this track,” you may be saying to yourself. You apparently don’t know the language of a pimp or their official vehicle. I guess I’ll just be forced to blast this in the Ford Focus in the meantime. After all, it’s Made In America too.
Written by ThroatChopU on 05/17/11
Submit your Rating
Jets Intl/Street Customs Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"We Get High" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.