The 181st entry in our DJBooth.net Freestyle Series comes courtesy of Feroz, the Pakistan-born, Jersey based up-and-comer who earned reader approval for Invisible Man tracks Bring the Money Home and Gunz N Rozes. On his brand new, exclusive Who Dat freestyle, the currently-unsigned emcee flows over an industry instrumental originally featured on J. Cole‘s cut of the same name (co-produced by Elite and the artist himself). Feroz is currently working on his yet-untitled debut studio album – keep it locked for release details, as well as all the latest tunes!
Readers can download a copy of the newly-released In the Booth (Volume 5), featuring exclusive freestyles 121 through 150, here! Volumes one, two and three and four are available for download here, here, here and here!
Written by richard on 06/15/10
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Gunz N Rozes" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.