The 181st entry in our DJBooth.net Freestyle Series comes courtesy of Feroz, the Pakistan-born, Jersey based up-and-comer who earned reader approval for Invisible Man tracks Bring the Money Home and Gunz N Rozes. On his brand new, exclusive Who Dat freestyle, the currently-unsigned emcee flows over an industry instrumental originally featured on J. Cole‘s cut of the same name (co-produced by Elite and the artist himself). Feroz is currently working on his yet-untitled debut studio album – keep it locked for release details, as well as all the latest tunes!
Readers can download a copy of the newly-released In the Booth (Volume 5), featuring exclusive freestyles 121 through 150, here! Volumes one, two and three and four are available for download here, here, here and here!
Written by richard on 06/15/10
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Gunz N Rozes" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)