The 181st entry in our DJBooth.net Freestyle Series comes courtesy of Feroz, the Pakistan-born, Jersey based up-and-comer who earned reader approval for Invisible Man tracks Bring the Money Home and Gunz N Rozes. On his brand new, exclusive Who Dat freestyle, the currently-unsigned emcee flows over an industry instrumental originally featured on J. Cole‘s cut of the same name (co-produced by Elite and the artist himself). Feroz is currently working on his yet-untitled debut studio album – keep it locked for release details, as well as all the latest tunes!
Readers can download a copy of the newly-released In the Booth (Volume 5), featuring exclusive freestyles 121 through 150, here! Volumes one, two and three and four are available for download here, here, here and here!
Written by richard on 06/15/10
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Gunz N Rozes" (2010)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- Drake’s New Album is Titled “Views From the 6”: Dope, Wack or Eh?
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.