As The Dutchess’ fifth and final single, Fergie‘s Clumsy continues to stumble up the charts. In order to help its final ascent is the inevitable remix; although the assistants aren’t quite who anyone would expect. Mr. ColliPark easily handles the pop-sounding synth-percussion production by turning Clumsy into a club friendly guarantee and along for the ride is his protege, the self-proclaimed “Teen of the South,” Soulja Boy (who can’t help but reference his first two singles). Taking risks can both help and hurt an artist equally. Taking a risk on the fifth and final single from an album you released last year, however, is a no brainer.
Written by Burmy on 12/10/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Impacto (Remix) ft. Fergie" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Omar LinX - Forgive Me
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.