As you can see by my handle, I am a doctor. If you’re not feeling right, I’ll do everything I can to make you feel better. Of course, most medical treatments involve some sort of medication, so I write prescriptions that you can take to a pharmacist to get filled out. There’s one pharmacist in particular that I’ve been recommending a lot to my patients lately, and he goes by the name of Fella. As the Florida native proves on On Yac, a track off his recently-released new mixtape, he’s quite a proficient pill pusher. As Fella and guest emcee (and label boss) Plies (who also hosts the street release) spit their rejuvenating bars, WMGI serves up a sparse, street-certified beat driven by subdued synth lines and clicking percussion. If you’re still feeling under the weather after a listen to this Southern trunk banger, head down to Fella’s pharmacy and pick up A Pill & A Half—doctor’s orders!
Written by Dr. D on 07/16/09
Submit your Rating
Big Gates Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Everyday Allday" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.