As you can see by my handle, I am a doctor. If you’re not feeling right, I’ll do everything I can to make you feel better. Of course, most medical treatments involve some sort of medication, so I write prescriptions that you can take to a pharmacist to get filled out. There’s one pharmacist in particular that I’ve been recommending a lot to my patients lately, and he goes by the name of Fella. As the Florida native proves on On Yac, a track off his recently-released new mixtape, he’s quite a proficient pill pusher. As Fella and guest emcee (and label boss) Plies (who also hosts the street release) spit their rejuvenating bars, WMGI serves up a sparse, street-certified beat driven by subdued synth lines and clicking percussion. If you’re still feeling under the weather after a listen to this Southern trunk banger, head down to Fella’s pharmacy and pick up A Pill & A Half—doctor’s orders!
Written by Dr. D on 07/16/09
Big Gates Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Everyday Allday" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- T.I. ft. Skylar Grey - New National Anthem
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Statik Selektah - What Goes Around
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Top 20 Hip Hop / R&B Songs Chart (August 18, 2014)
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.