Got some weed, but can’t find your lighter? Just sit back, Roll Up and allow Fearce Vill to provide the fire. The Seattle emcee’s first and, to date, only Booth feature since introducing himself to our pages with January’s reader-approved Cosmic, this freshly-selected single finds the artist spitting some lyrical flames on the topic of—what else?—Mary Jane and his enjoyment thereof. His THC-soaked bars, delivered over the eerie bell loops of BeanOne, have a slight political edge; on the back, he bluntly (pun intended) addresses the U.S. legislature, spitting, “I got my middle finger to the Congress / Sayin’ weed is bad is straight nonsense.” For this paean to the herb and much more, check out Vill’s Yuk the World LP when it drops digitally January 14, 2014.
Written by richard on 11/21/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Lorenzo Asher, The Director #TopProspects
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.