Got some weed, but can’t find your lighter? Just sit back, Roll Up and allow Fearce Vill to provide the fire. The Seattle emcee’s first and, to date, only Booth feature since introducing himself to our pages with January’s reader-approved Cosmic, this freshly-selected single finds the artist spitting some lyrical flames on the topic of—what else?—Mary Jane and his enjoyment thereof. His THC-soaked bars, delivered over the eerie bell loops of BeanOne, have a slight political edge; on the back, he bluntly (pun intended) addresses the U.S. legislature, spitting, “I got my middle finger to the Congress / Sayin’ weed is bad is straight nonsense.” For this paean to the herb and much more, check out Vill’s Yuk the World LP when it drops digitally January 14, 2014.
Written by richard on 11/21/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.