Got some weed, but can’t find your lighter? Just sit back, Roll Up and allow Fearce Vill to provide the fire. The Seattle emcee’s first and, to date, only Booth feature since introducing himself to our pages with January’s reader-approved Cosmic, this freshly-selected single finds the artist spitting some lyrical flames on the topic of—what else?—Mary Jane and his enjoyment thereof. His THC-soaked bars, delivered over the eerie bell loops of BeanOne, have a slight political edge; on the back, he bluntly (pun intended) addresses the U.S. legislature, spitting, “I got my middle finger to the Congress / Sayin’ weed is bad is straight nonsense.” For this paean to the herb and much more, check out Vill’s Yuk the World LP when it drops digitally January 14, 2014.
Written by richard on 11/21/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Childish Gambino - STN MTN
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 4 EP
- One Song to Prove Big Sean is a Dope Rapper (Really)
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.