You wouldn’t be wrong to describe Fearce Vill‘s latest tune as “out of this world,” but it would probably be more accurate to deem the record as Cosmic. Flying solo on his Booth debut, the Dyme Def member is prepping for the release of his debut, full length album. On the project’s first listen, Vill showcases an unrelenting flow that takes him to infinity and beyond over the top of the futuristic, interestingly arranged BeanOne production. The Seattle native’s flow is so dense and his wordplay is so crafty, that it will surely require a minimum of three listens in order to fully wrap your head around. Cosmic is the first single off of Vill’s solo album, Let It Be, which has yet to receive an official release date.
Written by Lucas G. on 01/9/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2014, The Year I Learned to Say Fuck the Police
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.