According to Wikipedia (aka, the most trusted medical authority in the world), tunnel vision is a symptom of numerous unpleasant-sounding ailments—including glaucoma, altitude sickness, severe cataracts and migraines, to name just a few. Well, it turns out that one letter can make a world of difference. The sequel to collaborative Booth debut Outlandish, promo single Tunnel Visions finds Fearce and BeanOne in perfect health; rather than a pathological constriction of the visual field, the title refers to the emcee-producer duo’s 20/20 focus on their goals. Featuring characteristically focused guest rhymes from fellow Pacific Northwesterner Grynch, this joint offers a promising glimmer of what lies on the horizon for the enterprising Seattle twosome. This cut won’t be appearing on any forthcoming project, but those digging it can hear more new material from Fearce and BeanOne on their official site and Facebook page.
Written by richard on 08/20/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.