According to Wikipedia (aka, the most trusted medical authority in the world), tunnel vision is a symptom of numerous unpleasant-sounding ailments—including glaucoma, altitude sickness, severe cataracts and migraines, to name just a few. Well, it turns out that one letter can make a world of difference. The sequel to collaborative Booth debut Outlandish, promo single Tunnel Visions finds Fearce and BeanOne in perfect health; rather than a pathological constriction of the visual field, the title refers to the emcee-producer duo’s 20/20 focus on their goals. Featuring characteristically focused guest rhymes from fellow Pacific Northwesterner Grynch, this joint offers a promising glimmer of what lies on the horizon for the enterprising Seattle twosome. This cut won’t be appearing on any forthcoming project, but those digging it can hear more new material from Fearce and BeanOne on their official site and Facebook page.
Written by richard on 08/20/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.