According to Wikipedia (aka, the most trusted medical authority in the world), tunnel vision is a symptom of numerous unpleasant-sounding ailments—including glaucoma, altitude sickness, severe cataracts and migraines, to name just a few. Well, it turns out that one letter can make a world of difference. The sequel to collaborative Booth debut Outlandish, promo single Tunnel Visions finds Fearce and BeanOne in perfect health; rather than a pathological constriction of the visual field, the title refers to the emcee-producer duo’s 20/20 focus on their goals. Featuring characteristically focused guest rhymes from fellow Pacific Northwesterner Grynch, this joint offers a promising glimmer of what lies on the horizon for the enterprising Seattle twosome. This cut won’t be appearing on any forthcoming project, but those digging it can hear more new material from Fearce and BeanOne on their official site and Facebook page.
Written by richard on 08/20/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (1/23)
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.