According to Wikipedia (aka, the most trusted medical authority in the world), tunnel vision is a symptom of numerous unpleasant-sounding ailments—including glaucoma, altitude sickness, severe cataracts and migraines, to name just a few. Well, it turns out that one letter can make a world of difference. The sequel to collaborative Booth debut Outlandish, promo single Tunnel Visions finds Fearce and BeanOne in perfect health; rather than a pathological constriction of the visual field, the title refers to the emcee-producer duo’s 20/20 focus on their goals. Featuring characteristically focused guest rhymes from fellow Pacific Northwesterner Grynch, this joint offers a promising glimmer of what lies on the horizon for the enterprising Seattle twosome. This cut won’t be appearing on any forthcoming project, but those digging it can hear more new material from Fearce and BeanOne on their official site and Facebook page.
Written by richard on 08/20/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.