Now this is one hell of a way to make a debut on the Booth. Before the Key produced beat drops, FatKidsBrotha yells out 187 (F*ck Le Police) and they take shots (pun intended) until the very last bar and the track fades out. I have family that runs with the law but I couldn’t help but nod my head and join in after the first hook on this tongue and check cut. With a play on Dr. Dre and Snoop’s “187 on an undercover cop” line, the Atlanta based duo by way of Detroit are joined by Frankenstien on this witty banger off their upcoming OG Dokey album, dropping Aug 20. I now suddenly have the urge to hop in the car, turn up the volume and ride down the busiest street while texting and talking on the phone without wearing a seatbelt. F*ck Le Police and everybody else. Ha!
Written by ThroatChopU on 08/4/11
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.