Now this is one hell of a way to make a debut on the Booth. Before the Key produced beat drops, FatKidsBrotha yells out 187 (F*ck Le Police) and they take shots (pun intended) until the very last bar and the track fades out. I have family that runs with the law but I couldn’t help but nod my head and join in after the first hook on this tongue and check cut. With a play on Dr. Dre and Snoop’s “187 on an undercover cop” line, the Atlanta based duo by way of Detroit are joined by Frankenstien on this witty banger off their upcoming OG Dokey album, dropping Aug 20. I now suddenly have the urge to hop in the car, turn up the volume and ride down the busiest street while texting and talking on the phone without wearing a seatbelt. F*ck Le Police and everybody else. Ha!
Written by ThroatChopU on 08/4/11
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Lorenzo Asher, The Director #TopProspects
- Jay Rock - Parental Advisory
- Run the Jewels ft. Zack De La Rocha - Close Your Eyes (And Count to F*ck)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.