Now this is one hell of a way to make a debut on the Booth. Before the Key produced beat drops, FatKidsBrotha yells out 187 (F*ck Le Police) and they take shots (pun intended) until the very last bar and the track fades out. I have family that runs with the law but I couldn’t help but nod my head and join in after the first hook on this tongue and check cut. With a play on Dr. Dre and Snoop’s “187 on an undercover cop” line, the Atlanta based duo by way of Detroit are joined by Frankenstien on this witty banger off their upcoming OG Dokey album, dropping Aug 20. I now suddenly have the urge to hop in the car, turn up the volume and ride down the busiest street while texting and talking on the phone without wearing a seatbelt. F*ck Le Police and everybody else. Ha!
Written by ThroatChopU on 08/4/11
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.