Now this is one hell of a way to make a debut on the Booth. Before the Key produced beat drops, FatKidsBrotha yells out 187 (F*ck Le Police) and they take shots (pun intended) until the very last bar and the track fades out. I have family that runs with the law but I couldn’t help but nod my head and join in after the first hook on this tongue and check cut. With a play on Dr. Dre and Snoop’s “187 on an undercover cop” line, the Atlanta based duo by way of Detroit are joined by Frankenstien on this witty banger off their upcoming OG Dokey album, dropping Aug 20. I now suddenly have the urge to hop in the car, turn up the volume and ride down the busiest street while texting and talking on the phone without wearing a seatbelt. F*ck Le Police and everybody else. Ha!
Written by ThroatChopU on 08/4/11
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)