If you thought Maybach Music Group‘s Wale was the only dread-headed rapper making noise out of the “DMV” (D.C., Maryland, Virginia) then think again. Fresh off the release of “Russian Roulette” featuring Interscope golden boy Chief Keef, D.C. emcee Fat Trel has hit us with the world premiere Where We Go. Where exactly is it that Fat Trel’s going? No clue, but its likely somewhere from “Texaco to Mexico” with someone else’s lady. Despite a few minor machismo moments Where We Go is a celebratory record, which is set to a beat courtesy of Taylor Gang producer Sledgren. Though a seemingly unexpected pairing, the combination of Sledgren’s bass-tinged production and Trel’s braggy boasts about women and “getting paper” works well. Where We Go will be featured on Fat Trel’s next project, which is currently untitled and unscheduled.
Written by Danielle H. on 07/9/12
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Tol' U So" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Ty Dolla $ign - $ign Language
- Eminem ft. Sia - Guts Over Fear
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.