If you thought Maybach Music Group‘s Wale was the only dread-headed rapper making noise out of the “DMV” (D.C., Maryland, Virginia) then think again. Fresh off the release of “Russian Roulette” featuring Interscope golden boy Chief Keef, D.C. emcee Fat Trel has hit us with the world premiere Where We Go. Where exactly is it that Fat Trel’s going? No clue, but its likely somewhere from “Texaco to Mexico” with someone else’s lady. Despite a few minor machismo moments Where We Go is a celebratory record, which is set to a beat courtesy of Taylor Gang producer Sledgren. Though a seemingly unexpected pairing, the combination of Sledgren’s bass-tinged production and Trel’s braggy boasts about women and “getting paper” works well. Where We Go will be featured on Fat Trel’s next project, which is currently untitled and unscheduled.
Written by Danielle H. on 07/9/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Tol' U So" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)