If you thought Maybach Music Group‘s Wale was the only dread-headed rapper making noise out of the “DMV” (D.C., Maryland, Virginia) then think again. Fresh off the release of “Russian Roulette” featuring Interscope golden boy Chief Keef, D.C. emcee Fat Trel has hit us with the world premiere Where We Go. Where exactly is it that Fat Trel’s going? No clue, but its likely somewhere from “Texaco to Mexico” with someone else’s lady. Despite a few minor machismo moments Where We Go is a celebratory record, which is set to a beat courtesy of Taylor Gang producer Sledgren. Though a seemingly unexpected pairing, the combination of Sledgren’s bass-tinged production and Trel’s braggy boasts about women and “getting paper” works well. Where We Go will be featured on Fat Trel’s next project, which is currently untitled and unscheduled.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Tol' U So" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!