If you thought Maybach Music Group‘s Wale was the only dread-headed rapper making noise out of the “DMV” (D.C., Maryland, Virginia) then think again. Fresh off the release of “Russian Roulette” featuring Interscope golden boy Chief Keef, D.C. emcee Fat Trel has hit us with the world premiere Where We Go. Where exactly is it that Fat Trel’s going? No clue, but its likely somewhere from “Texaco to Mexico” with someone else’s lady. Despite a few minor machismo moments Where We Go is a celebratory record, which is set to a beat courtesy of Taylor Gang producer Sledgren. Though a seemingly unexpected pairing, the combination of Sledgren’s bass-tinged production and Trel’s braggy boasts about women and “getting paper” works well. Where We Go will be featured on Fat Trel’s next project, which is currently untitled and unscheduled.
Written by Danielle H. on 07/9/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Tol' U So" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Adrian Lau - The Departed
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- Drake - 6 God EP
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.