It’s been a hot minute—more than a year, in fact—since Fat Trel stepped into the Booth with his last feature, anti-cop screed F*kkk the Feds, and much has changed for the DMV spitter in the interim. Most notably, he’s inked a contract with MMG/Warner Bros. His love life has been busy as well, as he reveals on promo single She Fell in Love, his first feature as a major label signee. In freaky, yet wistful verses, the emcee recounts his whirlwind romance with a alleged gold-digger who was drawn to his cold-blooded comportment. Izze the Producer imbues the joint with that luxurious Maybach Music vibe, layering synth-strings and brass over an upbeat drum pattern. Craving more? Then stay tuned; Trel doesn’t currently have any projects on the agenda, but we’ll keep you posted on his plans as further details emerge.
Written by richard on 11/20/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Tol' U So" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.