It’s been a hot minute—more than a year, in fact—since Fat Trel stepped into the Booth with his last feature, anti-cop screed F*kkk the Feds, and much has changed for the DMV spitter in the interim. Most notably, he’s inked a contract with MMG/Warner Bros. His love life has been busy as well, as he reveals on promo single She Fell in Love, his first feature as a major label signee. In freaky, yet wistful verses, the emcee recounts his whirlwind romance with a alleged gold-digger who was drawn to his cold-blooded comportment. Izze the Producer imbues the joint with that luxurious Maybach Music vibe, layering synth-strings and brass over an upbeat drum pattern. Craving more? Then stay tuned; Trel doesn’t currently have any projects on the agenda, but we’ll keep you posted on his plans as further details emerge.
Written by richard on 11/20/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Tol' U So" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.