It’s been a hot minute—more than a year, in fact—since Fat Trel stepped into the Booth with his last feature, anti-cop screed F*kkk the Feds, and much has changed for the DMV spitter in the interim. Most notably, he’s inked a contract with MMG/Warner Bros. His love life has been busy as well, as he reveals on promo single She Fell in Love, his first feature as a major label signee. In freaky, yet wistful verses, the emcee recounts his whirlwind romance with a alleged gold-digger who was drawn to his cold-blooded comportment. Izze the Producer imbues the joint with that luxurious Maybach Music vibe, layering synth-strings and brass over an upbeat drum pattern. Craving more? Then stay tuned; Trel doesn’t currently have any projects on the agenda, but we’ll keep you posted on his plans as further details emerge.
Written by richard on 11/20/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Tol' U So" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Young Thug ft. Lil Wayne - Take Kare
- Jay Rock - Parental Advisory
- Logic - Buried Alive
- Run the Jewels ft. Zack De La Rocha - Close Your Eyes (And Count to F*ck)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.