It’s been a hot minute—more than a year, in fact—since Fat Trel stepped into the Booth with his last feature, anti-cop screed F*kkk the Feds, and much has changed for the DMV spitter in the interim. Most notably, he’s inked a contract with MMG/Warner Bros. His love life has been busy as well, as he reveals on promo single She Fell in Love, his first feature as a major label signee. In freaky, yet wistful verses, the emcee recounts his whirlwind romance with a alleged gold-digger who was drawn to his cold-blooded comportment. Izze the Producer imbues the joint with that luxurious Maybach Music vibe, layering synth-strings and brass over an upbeat drum pattern. Craving more? Then stay tuned; Trel doesn’t currently have any projects on the agenda, but we’ll keep you posted on his plans as further details emerge.
Written by richard on 11/20/13
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Tol' U So" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- Drake’s New Album is Titled “Views From the 6”: Dope, Wack or Eh?
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.