It’s been a hot minute—more than a year, in fact—since Fat Trel stepped into the Booth with his last feature, anti-cop screed F*kkk the Feds, and much has changed for the DMV spitter in the interim. Most notably, he’s inked a contract with MMG/Warner Bros. His love life has been busy as well, as he reveals on promo single She Fell in Love, his first feature as a major label signee. In freaky, yet wistful verses, the emcee recounts his whirlwind romance with a alleged gold-digger who was drawn to his cold-blooded comportment. Izze the Producer imbues the joint with that luxurious Maybach Music vibe, layering synth-strings and brass over an upbeat drum pattern. Craving more? Then stay tuned; Trel doesn’t currently have any projects on the agenda, but we’ll keep you posted on his plans as further details emerge.
Written by richard on 11/20/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Tol' U So" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.