Given the title (Creepin) and ominous accompanying artwork, you might think Fat Tony’s latest offering is inspired by a horror story or film. And depending on who you ask, that might be entirely true. However, if you were the man of the girl who has been Creepin with Tony, then this is, in fact, the most horrible of horror stories. Backed by a spooky, winding beat from Top Gun-inspired producer Tom Cruz, the Houston native confesses to the affair, but he doesn’t sound overly apologetic. In fact, with a grimy, subdued flow Tony rather causally shares the details of the affair, even having a laugh a the guys expense. Sh*****t, that’s cold Tony! Fans of Creepin will find plenty more to chew on when Smart Ass Black Boy drops in June.
Written by Lucas G. on 05/31/13
Submit your Rating
Young One Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Hood Party" (2013)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Obsessively Breaking Down the Demo Version of Eminem’s “Lose Yourself”
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)