Given the title (Creepin) and ominous accompanying artwork, you might think Fat Tony’s latest offering is inspired by a horror story or film. And depending on who you ask, that might be entirely true. However, if you were the man of the girl who has been Creepin with Tony, then this is, in fact, the most horrible of horror stories. Backed by a spooky, winding beat from Top Gun-inspired producer Tom Cruz, the Houston native confesses to the affair, but he doesn’t sound overly apologetic. In fact, with a grimy, subdued flow Tony rather causally shares the details of the affair, even having a laugh a the guys expense. Sh*****t, that’s cold Tony! Fans of Creepin will find plenty more to chew on when Smart Ass Black Boy drops in June.
Written by Lucas G. on 05/31/13
Young One Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Hood Party" (2013)
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- Max Wonders - Questions
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.