Given the title (Creepin) and ominous accompanying artwork, you might think Fat Tony’s latest offering is inspired by a horror story or film. And depending on who you ask, that might be entirely true. However, if you were the man of the girl who has been Creepin with Tony, then this is, in fact, the most horrible of horror stories. Backed by a spooky, winding beat from Top Gun-inspired producer Tom Cruz, the Houston native confesses to the affair, but he doesn’t sound overly apologetic. In fact, with a grimy, subdued flow Tony rather causally shares the details of the affair, even having a laugh a the guys expense. Sh*****t, that’s cold Tony! Fans of Creepin will find plenty more to chew on when Smart Ass Black Boy drops in June.
Written by Lucas G. on 05/31/13
Houstonian rhymesayer Fat Tony has unleashed his fourth independent full-length, Smart Ass Black Boy, via Young One Records. Created in collaboration with ATL's Shaka "Tom Cruz" Girvan, who produces all 11 tracks, the project...
Young One Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Hood Party" (2013)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- Run The Jewels - Blockbuster Night (Part 1)
- T.I. ft. Skylar Grey - New National Anthem
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Statik Selektah - What Goes Around
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.