Update: The Eif Rivera-directed visuals for Fat Joe’s Stressin single have been added.
Being a famous recording artist ain’t exactly a low-pressure lifestyle, but some people are just built for the spotlight. Take Fat Joe and Jennifer Lopez, who let us know exactly how cool they’ve been staying on the former’s latest promo single: “Do we look like we’re Stressin? Well, we ain’t.” Danja Handz‘s bombastic, brass-laced production accompanies the “Don Cartageena” as he spits about the simple pleasures that ensure his blood pressure stays at a reasonable level: solid gold toilets, Cuban cigars, kicking it with supermodels—you get the picture. J-Lo ties the package together with an ear-grabbing guest hook. This joint is just a loosie, but we’ll keep you posted on Joey Crack’s plans as we learn more.
Written by richard on 10/17/14
Submit your Rating
R4 So Valid, LLC/Terror Squad
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"One Blood (Remix)" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.