Update: The Eif Rivera-directed visuals for Fat Joe’s Stressin single have been added.
Being a famous recording artist ain’t exactly a low-pressure lifestyle, but some people are just built for the spotlight. Take Fat Joe and Jennifer Lopez, who let us know exactly how cool they’ve been staying on the former’s latest promo single: “Do we look like we’re Stressin? Well, we ain’t.” Danja Handz‘s bombastic, brass-laced production accompanies the “Don Cartageena” as he spits about the simple pleasures that ensure his blood pressure stays at a reasonable level: solid gold toilets, Cuban cigars, kicking it with supermodels—you get the picture. J-Lo ties the package together with an ear-grabbing guest hook. This joint is just a loosie, but we’ll keep you posted on Joey Crack’s plans as we learn more.
Written by richard on 10/17/14
Submit your Rating
R4 So Valid, LLC/Terror Squad
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"One Blood (Remix)" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.