Being a famous recording artist ain’t exactly a low-pressure lifestyle, but some people are just built for the spotlight. Take Fat Joe and Jennifer Lopez, who let us know exactly how cool they’ve been staying on the former’s latest promo single: “Do we look like we’re Stressin? Well, we ain’t.” Danja Handz‘s bombastic, brass-laced production accompanies the “Don Cartageena” as he spits about the simple pleasures that ensure his blood pressure stays at a reasonable level: solid gold toilets, Cuban cigars, kicking it with supermodels—you get the picture. J-Lo ties the package together with an ear-grabbing guest hook. This joint is just a loosie, but we’ll keep you posted on Joey Crack’s plans as we learn more.
Written by richard on 09/3/14
Submit your Rating
R4 So Valid, LLC/Terror Squad
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"One Blood (Remix)" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.