Update: The Eif Rivera-directed visuals for Fat Joe’s Stressin single have been added.
Being a famous recording artist ain’t exactly a low-pressure lifestyle, but some people are just built for the spotlight. Take Fat Joe and Jennifer Lopez, who let us know exactly how cool they’ve been staying on the former’s latest promo single: “Do we look like we’re Stressin? Well, we ain’t.” Danja Handz‘s bombastic, brass-laced production accompanies the “Don Cartageena” as he spits about the simple pleasures that ensure his blood pressure stays at a reasonable level: solid gold toilets, Cuban cigars, kicking it with supermodels—you get the picture. J-Lo ties the package together with an ear-grabbing guest hook. This joint is just a loosie, but we’ll keep you posted on Joey Crack’s plans as we learn more.
Written by richard on 10/17/14
Submit your Rating
R4 So Valid, LLC/Terror Squad
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"One Blood (Remix)" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (1/23)
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.