Earlier this week, Fat Joe unleashed the official visuals for Ballin, a record which found the emcee reveling in the opulence he enjoys as a result of his success in the game. Now, however, those same luxuries have brought on a crisis of confidence. On new promo single Love Me Long Time, the Bronx veteran asks his girl whether she’d still have the same feelings for him, if it weren’t for his high-rolling lifestyle. illa Da Producer provides an airy synth backdrop for Joe’s verses, wisely choosing not to sample the Full Metal Jacket scene which inspired this joint’s title, and Ciara‘s main squeeze, Future, lends his Auto-Tuned vocals to the hook. Love Me is not part of a larger project, but we’ll keep you posted on Fat Joe’s plans as details emerge.
Written by richard on 05/24/13
Submit your Rating
R4 So Valid, LLC/Terror Squad
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"One Blood (Remix)" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Obsessively Breaking Down the Demo Version of Eminem’s “Lose Yourself”
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)