Earlier this week, Fat Joe unleashed the official visuals for Ballin, a record which found the emcee reveling in the opulence he enjoys as a result of his success in the game. Now, however, those same luxuries have brought on a crisis of confidence. On new promo single Love Me Long Time, the Bronx veteran asks his girl whether she’d still have the same feelings for him, if it weren’t for his high-rolling lifestyle. illa Da Producer provides an airy synth backdrop for Joe’s verses, wisely choosing not to sample the Full Metal Jacket scene which inspired this joint’s title, and Ciara‘s main squeeze, Future, lends his Auto-Tuned vocals to the hook. Love Me is not part of a larger project, but we’ll keep you posted on Fat Joe’s plans as details emerge.
Written by richard on 05/24/13
Submit your Rating
R4 So Valid, LLC/Terror Squad
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"One Blood (Remix)" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- PRhyme (Royce Da 5’9” & DJ Premier) - U Looz
- Lil Dicky ft. Michael Christmas & Rockie Fresh - Would You Believe That
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.