Earlier this week, Fat Joe unleashed the official visuals for Ballin, a record which found the emcee reveling in the opulence he enjoys as a result of his success in the game. Now, however, those same luxuries have brought on a crisis of confidence. On new promo single Love Me Long Time, the Bronx veteran asks his girl whether she’d still have the same feelings for him, if it weren’t for his high-rolling lifestyle. illa Da Producer provides an airy synth backdrop for Joe’s verses, wisely choosing not to sample the Full Metal Jacket scene which inspired this joint’s title, and Ciara‘s main squeeze, Future, lends his Auto-Tuned vocals to the hook. Love Me is not part of a larger project, but we’ll keep you posted on Fat Joe’s plans as details emerge.
R4 So Valid, LLC/Terror Squad
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"One Blood (Remix)" (2006)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Nas - Illmatic XX
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.