With rapper’s flaunting their jewels with help from the “Valencia” filter and turning video shoots into vintage visual gems, it was only a matter of time before someone from the hip-hop community paid ode to the social networking phenomenon that is Instagram. Bronx veteran Fat Joe has done just that with help from Juicy J and Rick Ross on his appropriately titled new street single Instagram. The record is hilarious from the jump as Bands A Make Her Dance architect Juicy J continuously informs listeners to “Instagram that hoe” on the songs hook. From there Instagram is a bevy of braggadocious boasts, courtesy of both Joey Crack and MMG head honcho Ross, which seem more geared towards bragging than the social networking app in which Facebook recently acquired. As of now it remains unclear if the Terror Squad titan’s newest record will be attached to any larger project, but keep it locked to the Booth for updated details.
Written by Danielle H. on 10/10/12
R4 So Valid, LLC/Terror Squad
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"One Blood (Remix)" (2006)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Ty Dolla $ign - $ign Language
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.