With rapper’s flaunting their jewels with help from the “Valencia” filter and turning video shoots into vintage visual gems, it was only a matter of time before someone from the hip-hop community paid ode to the social networking phenomenon that is Instagram. Bronx veteran Fat Joe has done just that with help from Juicy J and Rick Ross on his appropriately titled new street single Instagram. The record is hilarious from the jump as Bands A Make Her Dance architect Juicy J continuously informs listeners to “Instagram that hoe” on the songs hook. From there Instagram is a bevy of braggadocious boasts, courtesy of both Joey Crack and MMG head honcho Ross, which seem more geared towards bragging than the social networking app in which Facebook recently acquired. As of now it remains unclear if the Terror Squad titan’s newest record will be attached to any larger project, but keep it locked to the Booth for updated details.
Written by Danielle H. on 10/10/12
Submit your Rating
R4 So Valid, LLC/Terror Squad
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"One Blood (Remix)" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.