With rapper’s flaunting their jewels with help from the “Valencia” filter and turning video shoots into vintage visual gems, it was only a matter of time before someone from the hip-hop community paid ode to the social networking phenomenon that is Instagram. Bronx veteran Fat Joe has done just that with help from Juicy J and Rick Ross on his appropriately titled new street single Instagram. The record is hilarious from the jump as Bands A Make Her Dance architect Juicy J continuously informs listeners to “Instagram that hoe” on the songs hook. From there Instagram is a bevy of braggadocious boasts, courtesy of both Joey Crack and MMG head honcho Ross, which seem more geared towards bragging than the social networking app in which Facebook recently acquired. As of now it remains unclear if the Terror Squad titan’s newest record will be attached to any larger project, but keep it locked to the Booth for updated details.
Written by Danielle H. on 10/10/12
Submit your Rating
R4 So Valid, LLC/Terror Squad
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"One Blood (Remix)" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.