With rapper’s flaunting their jewels with help from the “Valencia” filter and turning video shoots into vintage visual gems, it was only a matter of time before someone from the hip-hop community paid ode to the social networking phenomenon that is Instagram. Bronx veteran Fat Joe has done just that with help from Juicy J and Rick Ross on his appropriately titled new street single Instagram. The record is hilarious from the jump as Bands A Make Her Dance architect Juicy J continuously informs listeners to “Instagram that hoe” on the songs hook. From there Instagram is a bevy of braggadocious boasts, courtesy of both Joey Crack and MMG head honcho Ross, which seem more geared towards bragging than the social networking app in which Facebook recently acquired. As of now it remains unclear if the Terror Squad titan’s newest record will be attached to any larger project, but keep it locked to the Booth for updated details.
Written by Danielle H. on 10/10/12
Submit your Rating
R4 So Valid, LLC/Terror Squad
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"One Blood (Remix)" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.