Despite mostly positive reviews, Fat Joe‘s eighth studio album, The Elephant in the Room, has yet to sell 100k copies, after having been out for nearly two months. After achieving chart success with the help of a big guest feature (J. Holiday) on his previous single, I Won’t Tell, Joey Crack has decided to bring a few more industry heavyweights aboard for his new single, You Ain’t Sayin’ Nothin’. With assistance from rapper Plies, who boasts of his $25,000 minimum concert fee, as well as tight production from duo Cool & Dre, Mr. Crills Mania has a potential whip banger on his hands. You Ain’t Sayin’ Nothin’ is the second official single off of The Elephant in the Room, which is available now in stores and through online retailers.
Written by Burmy on 05/4/08
Submit your Rating
R4 So Valid, LLC/Terror Squad
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"One Blood (Remix)" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.