Despite mostly positive reviews, Fat Joe‘s eighth studio album, The Elephant in the Room, has yet to sell 100k copies, after having been out for nearly two months. After achieving chart success with the help of a big guest feature (J. Holiday) on his previous single, I Won’t Tell, Joey Crack has decided to bring a few more industry heavyweights aboard for his new single, You Ain’t Sayin’ Nothin’. With assistance from rapper Plies, who boasts of his $25,000 minimum concert fee, as well as tight production from duo Cool & Dre, Mr. Crills Mania has a potential whip banger on his hands. You Ain’t Sayin’ Nothin’ is the second official single off of The Elephant in the Room, which is available now in stores and through online retailers.
Written by Burmy on 05/4/08
Submit your Rating
R4 So Valid, LLC/Terror Squad
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"One Blood (Remix)" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.