Despite mostly positive reviews, Fat Joe‘s eighth studio album, The Elephant in the Room, has yet to sell 100k copies, after having been out for nearly two months. After achieving chart success with the help of a big guest feature (J. Holiday) on his previous single, I Won’t Tell, Joey Crack has decided to bring a few more industry heavyweights aboard for his new single, You Ain’t Sayin’ Nothin’. With assistance from rapper Plies, who boasts of his $25,000 minimum concert fee, as well as tight production from duo Cool & Dre, Mr. Crills Mania has a potential whip banger on his hands. You Ain’t Sayin’ Nothin’ is the second official single off of The Elephant in the Room, which is available now in stores and through online retailers.
Written by Burmy on 05/4/08
Submit your Rating
R4 So Valid, LLC/Terror Squad
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"One Blood (Remix)" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.