Fat Joe and Lil’ Wayne have hooked up once again (see Make It Rain) for the first single off Joe’s upcoming album, The Elephant In The Room. Over a hauntingly addictive beat from Steve Morales, Joe spits his typical ‘the streets love’ me slang and Weezy goes absolutely nuts on the chorus; if someone could have an aneurysm while recording and still sound good, its Wayne. While The Crack House will buzz only on the streets (radio wouldn’t dare touch it,) the song should bide enough time until the official single drops as a precursor to the album’s release on March 11th.
Written by DJ Z on 10/19/07
Submit your Rating
R4 So Valid, LLC/Terror Squad
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"One Blood (Remix)" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.