Fat Joe and Lil’ Wayne have hooked up once again (see Make It Rain) for the first single off Joe’s upcoming album, The Elephant In The Room. Over a hauntingly addictive beat from Steve Morales, Joe spits his typical ‘the streets love’ me slang and Weezy goes absolutely nuts on the chorus; if someone could have an aneurysm while recording and still sound good, its Wayne. While The Crack House will buzz only on the streets (radio wouldn’t dare touch it,) the song should bide enough time until the official single drops as a precursor to the album’s release on March 11th.
Written by DJ Z on 10/19/07
Submit your Rating
R4 So Valid, LLC/Terror Squad
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"One Blood (Remix)" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.