Fat Joe and Lil’ Wayne have hooked up once again (see Make It Rain) for the first single off Joe’s upcoming album, The Elephant In The Room. Over a hauntingly addictive beat from Steve Morales, Joe spits his typical ‘the streets love’ me slang and Weezy goes absolutely nuts on the chorus; if someone could have an aneurysm while recording and still sound good, its Wayne. While The Crack House will buzz only on the streets (radio wouldn’t dare touch it,) the song should bide enough time until the official single drops as a precursor to the album’s release on March 11th.
Written by DJ Z on 10/19/07
Submit your Rating
R4 So Valid, LLC/Terror Squad
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"One Blood (Remix)" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.