Full disclosure: Because I’ve been blasting this track at a rather high volume, I am in no way an accessory to any crime committed by Fat Joe...allegedly. And I’m unaware of his whereabouts at this time or at the time of the recording of this track. Now that that’s out of the way, I might need to Drop A Body after playing this more than a dozen times. Allegedly, of course. Ol’ Joey Crack hits ‘em hard with the rhymes over the familiar sounds of the trumpets, with production provided by Mark Henry, meaning Drop A Body is certain to be a Spring (if Spring ever comes to the North East)/Summer track winner, heavy in many Third Circuit courtrooms and/or the streets. Fat Joe leaked the track via twitter from his upcoming Darkside II, making me optimistically curious about the new project.
Written by ThroatChopU on 05/19/11
Submit your Rating
R4 So Valid, LLC/Terror Squad
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"One Blood (Remix)" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.