Full disclosure: Because I’ve been blasting this track at a rather high volume, I am in no way an accessory to any crime committed by Fat Joe...allegedly. And I’m unaware of his whereabouts at this time or at the time of the recording of this track. Now that that’s out of the way, I might need to Drop A Body after playing this more than a dozen times. Allegedly, of course. Ol’ Joey Crack hits ‘em hard with the rhymes over the familiar sounds of the trumpets, with production provided by Mark Henry, meaning Drop A Body is certain to be a Spring (if Spring ever comes to the North East)/Summer track winner, heavy in many Third Circuit courtrooms and/or the streets. Fat Joe leaked the track via twitter from his upcoming Darkside II, making me optimistically curious about the new project.
Written by ThroatChopU on 05/19/11
R4 So Valid, LLC/Terror Squad
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"One Blood (Remix)" (2006)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)