Full disclosure: Because I’ve been blasting this track at a rather high volume, I am in no way an accessory to any crime committed by Fat Joe...allegedly. And I’m unaware of his whereabouts at this time or at the time of the recording of this track. Now that that’s out of the way, I might need to Drop A Body after playing this more than a dozen times. Allegedly, of course. Ol’ Joey Crack hits ‘em hard with the rhymes over the familiar sounds of the trumpets, with production provided by Mark Henry, meaning Drop A Body is certain to be a Spring (if Spring ever comes to the North East)/Summer track winner, heavy in many Third Circuit courtrooms and/or the streets. Fat Joe leaked the track via twitter from his upcoming Darkside II, making me optimistically curious about the new project.
R4 So Valid, LLC/Terror Squad
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"One Blood (Remix)" (2006)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Top Remixes of the Month [April 2014]
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.