Full disclosure: Because I’ve been blasting this track at a rather high volume, I am in no way an accessory to any crime committed by Fat Joe...allegedly. And I’m unaware of his whereabouts at this time or at the time of the recording of this track. Now that that’s out of the way, I might need to Drop A Body after playing this more than a dozen times. Allegedly, of course. Ol’ Joey Crack hits ‘em hard with the rhymes over the familiar sounds of the trumpets, with production provided by Mark Henry, meaning Drop A Body is certain to be a Spring (if Spring ever comes to the North East)/Summer track winner, heavy in many Third Circuit courtrooms and/or the streets. Fat Joe leaked the track via twitter from his upcoming Darkside II, making me optimistically curious about the new project.
Written by ThroatChopU on 05/19/11
Submit your Rating
R4 So Valid, LLC/Terror Squad
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"One Blood (Remix)" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.