Full disclosure: Because I’ve been blasting this track at a rather high volume, I am in no way an accessory to any crime committed by Fat Joe...allegedly. And I’m unaware of his whereabouts at this time or at the time of the recording of this track. Now that that’s out of the way, I might need to Drop A Body after playing this more than a dozen times. Allegedly, of course. Ol’ Joey Crack hits ‘em hard with the rhymes over the familiar sounds of the trumpets, with production provided by Mark Henry, meaning Drop A Body is certain to be a Spring (if Spring ever comes to the North East)/Summer track winner, heavy in many Third Circuit courtrooms and/or the streets. Fat Joe leaked the track via twitter from his upcoming Darkside II, making me optimistically curious about the new project.
Written by ThroatChopU on 05/19/11
Submit your Rating
R4 So Valid, LLC/Terror Squad
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"One Blood (Remix)" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.