Just how much paper would Fat Joe have to collect in order to be satisfied? Imagine a stack of bills that extends through the Earth’s atmosphere, into the vast reaches of space, all the way to the end of the universe. So, infinity dollars, practically speaking. Freshly-minted street single Ceilings to the Sky follows Joey Crack on his endless quest to accumulate wealth. Beatsmith Kent Jones provides a swanky, string-sampled backdrop for the Bronx veteran’s high-rolling bars, and director MindMuscleCX offers a visual depiction of his lavish lifestyle, set in the streets of Miami. This “viral joint” isn’t part of a larger project, but we’ll keep you posted on Fat Joe’s plans moving forward.
Written by richard on 02/21/13
Submit your Rating
R4 So Valid, LLC/Terror Squad
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"One Blood (Remix)" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.