Just how much paper would Fat Joe have to collect in order to be satisfied? Imagine a stack of bills that extends through the Earth’s atmosphere, into the vast reaches of space, all the way to the end of the universe. So, infinity dollars, practically speaking. Freshly-minted street single Ceilings to the Sky follows Joey Crack on his endless quest to accumulate wealth. Beatsmith Kent Jones provides a swanky, string-sampled backdrop for the Bronx veteran’s high-rolling bars, and director MindMuscleCX offers a visual depiction of his lavish lifestyle, set in the streets of Miami. This “viral joint” isn’t part of a larger project, but we’ll keep you posted on Fat Joe’s plans moving forward.
Written by richard on 02/21/13
Submit your Rating
R4 So Valid, LLC/Terror Squad
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"One Blood (Remix)" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)