Just how much paper would Fat Joe have to collect in order to be satisfied? Imagine a stack of bills that extends through the Earth’s atmosphere, into the vast reaches of space, all the way to the end of the universe. So, infinity dollars, practically speaking. Freshly-minted street single Ceilings to the Sky follows Joey Crack on his endless quest to accumulate wealth. Beatsmith Kent Jones provides a swanky, string-sampled backdrop for the Bronx veteran’s high-rolling bars, and director MindMuscleCX offers a visual depiction of his lavish lifestyle, set in the streets of Miami. This “viral joint” isn’t part of a larger project, but we’ll keep you posted on Fat Joe’s plans moving forward.
Written by richard on 02/21/13
Submit your Rating
R4 So Valid, LLC/Terror Squad
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"One Blood (Remix)" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.