Unable to Watch this Youtube Video? Click here to play in Soundcloud instead.
“Dribble, dribble shoot—swish!” That’s the sound of Fat Joe and his crew Ballin’. Fresh off celebrating the opulence of his lifestyle on February’s Ceilings to the Sky, the Bronx vet continues to indulge his expensive tastes on his latest single, released Monday evening via EMPIRE Distribution. A stark, street-ready synth beat by Illared & Infrared the Producer sets the stage for Joey Crack’s caked-up bars, as well as those of Pittsburgh heavyweight Wiz Khalifa. Harlem singer/songwriter/emcee Teyana Taylor rounds out the lineup, contributing a flowed guest hook. The studio album to which Ballin’ is attached currently lacks both a title and a drop date, but fans can, as always, watch our pages for further details on the set.
Update: Click “Watch Video” above or scroll down (for mobile) to view Fat Joe’s Eif Rivera-directed Ballin’ visual.
Written by richard on 05/17/13
Submit your Rating
R4 So Valid, LLC/Terror Squad
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"One Blood (Remix)" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.