Unable to Watch this Youtube Video? Click here to play in Soundcloud instead.
“Dribble, dribble shoot—swish!” That’s the sound of Fat Joe and his crew Ballin’. Fresh off celebrating the opulence of his lifestyle on February’s Ceilings to the Sky, the Bronx vet continues to indulge his expensive tastes on his latest single, released Monday evening via EMPIRE Distribution. A stark, street-ready synth beat by Illared & Infrared the Producer sets the stage for Joey Crack’s caked-up bars, as well as those of Pittsburgh heavyweight Wiz Khalifa. Harlem singer/songwriter/emcee Teyana Taylor rounds out the lineup, contributing a flowed guest hook. The studio album to which Ballin’ is attached currently lacks both a title and a drop date, but fans can, as always, watch our pages for further details on the set.
Update: Click “Watch Video” above or scroll down (for mobile) to view Fat Joe’s Eif Rivera-directed Ballin’ visual.
Written by richard on 05/17/13
Submit your Rating
R4 So Valid, LLC/Terror Squad
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"One Blood (Remix)" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.