Unable to Watch this Youtube Video? Click here to play in Soundcloud instead.
“Dribble, dribble shoot—swish!” That’s the sound of Fat Joe and his crew Ballin’. Fresh off celebrating the opulence of his lifestyle on February’s Ceilings to the Sky, the Bronx vet continues to indulge his expensive tastes on his latest single, released Monday evening via EMPIRE Distribution. A stark, street-ready synth beat by Illared & Infrared the Producer sets the stage for Joey Crack’s caked-up bars, as well as those of Pittsburgh heavyweight Wiz Khalifa. Harlem singer/songwriter/emcee Teyana Taylor rounds out the lineup, contributing a flowed guest hook. The studio album to which Ballin’ is attached currently lacks both a title and a drop date, but fans can, as always, watch our pages for further details on the set.
Update: Click “Watch Video” above or scroll down (for mobile) to view Fat Joe’s Eif Rivera-directed Ballin’ visual.
Written by richard on 05/17/13
R4 So Valid, LLC/Terror Squad
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"One Blood (Remix)" (2006)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (July 2014)
- Trizz - Reality Check
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.