Since the film 300 was released last March, the legend of the tiny Spartan army (and their valiant fight against the much more powerful Persians) has been at the forefront of pop culture. Inspired by the story (or just the movie) is Bronx legend Fat Joe, who takes the role of King Leonidas, as he leads his Terror Squad army in a “street war.” Joey Crack’s deeds to his enemies are about as violent as you can get (”cut your testicles/stuff ‘em in your mouth where them lil’ sh*ts belong”), but remember there remains a large difference between real battles and those found on wax. With JC doing his part, the rest of the fire comes from the sampling of the movie’s first fight scene (”this is where we fight, and this is where they die”). Sound the warning horns; The Elephant In The Room stampedes into stores and online retailers on March 11th.
Written by Burmy on 01/14/08
Submit your Rating
R4 So Valid, LLC/Terror Squad
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"One Blood (Remix)" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)