Since the film 300 was released last March, the legend of the tiny Spartan army (and their valiant fight against the much more powerful Persians) has been at the forefront of pop culture. Inspired by the story (or just the movie) is Bronx legend Fat Joe, who takes the role of King Leonidas, as he leads his Terror Squad army in a “street war.” Joey Crack’s deeds to his enemies are about as violent as you can get (”cut your testicles/stuff ‘em in your mouth where them lil’ sh*ts belong”), but remember there remains a large difference between real battles and those found on wax. With JC doing his part, the rest of the fire comes from the sampling of the movie’s first fight scene (”this is where we fight, and this is where they die”). Sound the warning horns; The Elephant In The Room stampedes into stores and online retailers on March 11th.
Written by Burmy on 01/14/08
Submit your Rating
R4 So Valid, LLC/Terror Squad
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"One Blood (Remix)" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.