Far East Movement haven’t been featured on our pages in a hot minute but, let’s be real: you still think they’re The Illest. Right? Of course you do. As such, you’re sure to dig the quartet’s latest effort, a standout off their brand new Remixtape. This dancefloor-ready selection finds crew member Kev Nish showcasing his studio-tweaked flows over a currently-unknown beatsmith’s springy synth production. Houston buzzmaker Riff Raff, the Los Angeles crew’s co-headliner on the cut, drops by to deliver an off-the-wall closing verse. How about it, readers: does this joint live up to its braggadocious title? Those leaning toward the affirmative can hear more on FEM’s GRZZLY tape, released yesterday for free digital download via DatPiff.
Written by richard on 05/30/13
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"2 Is Better Than 1" (2009)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)