Far East Movement haven’t been featured on our pages in a hot minute but, let’s be real: you still think they’re The Illest. Right? Of course you do. As such, you’re sure to dig the quartet’s latest effort, a standout off their brand new Remixtape. This dancefloor-ready selection finds crew member Kev Nish showcasing his studio-tweaked flows over a currently-unknown beatsmith’s springy synth production. Houston buzzmaker Riff Raff, the Los Angeles crew’s co-headliner on the cut, drops by to deliver an off-the-wall closing verse. How about it, readers: does this joint live up to its braggadocious title? Those leaning toward the affirmative can hear more on FEM’s GRZZLY tape, released yesterday for free digital download via DatPiff.
Written by richard on 05/30/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"2 Is Better Than 1" (2009)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)