Far East Movement haven’t been featured on our pages in a hot minute but, let’s be real: you still think they’re The Illest. Right? Of course you do. As such, you’re sure to dig the quartet’s latest effort, a standout off their brand new Remixtape. This dancefloor-ready selection finds crew member Kev Nish showcasing his studio-tweaked flows over a currently-unknown beatsmith’s springy synth production. Houston buzzmaker Riff Raff, the Los Angeles crew’s co-headliner on the cut, drops by to deliver an off-the-wall closing verse. How about it, readers: does this joint live up to its braggadocious title? Those leaning toward the affirmative can hear more on FEM’s GRZZLY tape, released yesterday for free digital download via DatPiff.
Written by richard on 05/30/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"2 Is Better Than 1" (2009)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.