Far East Movement haven’t been featured on our pages in a hot minute but, let’s be real: you still think they’re The Illest. Right? Of course you do. As such, you’re sure to dig the quartet’s latest effort, a standout off their brand new Remixtape. This dancefloor-ready selection finds crew member Kev Nish showcasing his studio-tweaked flows over a currently-unknown beatsmith’s springy synth production. Houston buzzmaker Riff Raff, the Los Angeles crew’s co-headliner on the cut, drops by to deliver an off-the-wall closing verse. How about it, readers: does this joint live up to its braggadocious title? Those leaning toward the affirmative can hear more on FEM’s GRZZLY tape, released yesterday for free digital download via DatPiff.
Written by richard on 05/30/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"2 Is Better Than 1" (2009)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.