From Socrates onward, philosophers have hotly debated what constitutes “the good life.” Is it about virtue? Moderation? Renunciation of worldly goods? Friendship? Self-sufficiency? On new single Live My Life, the follow-up to the reader-acclaimed (but polarizing) Jello, the Los Angeles electro-hop heavyweights offer their perspective on the age-old question. Unsurprisingly, the ideal vocalists Kev Nish, Prohgress and Jay Splif describe over RedOne‘s synth-drenched four-on-the-floor boardwork is all about letting loose, partying until the break of dawn, and generally enjoying the best of what life has to offer (especially when what’s on offer are gyrating female bodies). Teen-pop hearthrob Justin Bieber echoes their pleasure-seeking philosophy on the guest tip, announcing that he’s going to have a good time “no matter what” on the radio-ready chorus. Need more of the Far East Movement’s dancefloor/radio-ready freshness in your life? While Dirty Bass has yet to receive a drop date, fans will be able to digitally purchase this joint, along with a Party Rock remix by LMFAO‘s Redfoo, on February 28. Additionally, watch for an official video to premiere in the coming weeks.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"2 Is Better Than 1" (2009)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Logic ft. Big Sean - Alright
- Top Remixes of the Month [April 2014]
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Whoo Kid Breaks Down His Essential DJ Set-Up
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.