After taking a pole dancing class, I’ve got a brand new appreciation for the intricacies of ass shaking. Relevance? Well, any willing booty might want to bounce to the Far East Movement‘s newest jam Jello, featuring Baltimore-electro-pop performer Rye Rye. Perfect for nights when you wanna get fly like a G6, Jello is kinda like that more-accepted Whistle While You Twerk from the Ying Yang Twins. Rye Rye works the hook and riffs while production from The Stereotypes works in the group’s favor as they take super-beats to different heights using induced snares and other sounds that are too futuristic for definition. While riding the wave that moves party goers around the world, I doubt you can expect anything that sounds remotely different from them. Maybe that’s a good thing…who the hell knows? What we do know is that Jello will continue to jiggle asses of all sizes this November as the single will appear on the compilation album from their label, Cherrytree, a subsidiary of Interscope.
Written by Sigmund'sDope on 10/19/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"2 Is Better Than 1" (2009)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)