Though new to the Booth, the Far East Movement are clearly on the rise—they’ve brought their crowd-pleasing electro-hop sound to collaborations with such Booth favorites as Wiz Khalifa and One Block Radius, scored placements on CSI: Miami and CSI: New York, and even become the first Asian act to perform at the Sundance Film Festival’s Music Cafe Gala. On this brand new single off their forthcoming Electro LP, Kev Nish, Prohgress, J-Splif, and DJ Virman find themselves forced to choose between two ladies who want to get with each of them. Their decision? They pick both, of course—after all, 2 Is Better Than 1! Lil’ Eddie (who also wrote the song) sets things in motion with a sung hook and Bay Area MC Ya Boy steps up to the mic for a high-energy guest verse, but it’s The Stereotypes’ beat that’ll have our many member DJs drooling all over their keyboards. Just give it a spin, and watch every female in the house step out onto the dancefloor!
Written by Burmy on 08/16/09
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Omar LinX - Forgive Me
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.