Though new to the Booth, the Far East Movement are clearly on the rise—they’ve brought their crowd-pleasing electro-hop sound to collaborations with such Booth favorites as Wiz Khalifa and One Block Radius, scored placements on CSI: Miami and CSI: New York, and even become the first Asian act to perform at the Sundance Film Festival’s Music Cafe Gala. On this brand new single off their forthcoming Electro LP, Kev Nish, Prohgress, J-Splif, and DJ Virman find themselves forced to choose between two ladies who want to get with each of them. Their decision? They pick both, of course—after all, 2 Is Better Than 1! Lil’ Eddie (who also wrote the song) sets things in motion with a sung hook and Bay Area MC Ya Boy steps up to the mic for a high-energy guest verse, but it’s The Stereotypes’ beat that’ll have our many member DJs drooling all over their keyboards. Just give it a spin, and watch every female in the house step out onto the dancefloor!
Written by Burmy on 08/16/09
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.