Though new to the Booth, the Far East Movement are clearly on the rise—they’ve brought their crowd-pleasing electro-hop sound to collaborations with such Booth favorites as Wiz Khalifa and One Block Radius, scored placements on CSI: Miami and CSI: New York, and even become the first Asian act to perform at the Sundance Film Festival’s Music Cafe Gala. On this brand new single off their forthcoming Electro LP, Kev Nish, Prohgress, J-Splif, and DJ Virman find themselves forced to choose between two ladies who want to get with each of them. Their decision? They pick both, of course—after all, 2 Is Better Than 1! Lil’ Eddie (who also wrote the song) sets things in motion with a sung hook and Bay Area MC Ya Boy steps up to the mic for a high-energy guest verse, but it’s The Stereotypes’ beat that’ll have our many member DJs drooling all over their keyboards. Just give it a spin, and watch every female in the house step out onto the dancefloor!
Written by Burmy on 08/16/09
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Red Cup Nation ft. Tommy Parker - Girls
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.