Fall Out Boy
Save Rock and Roll

Previously heard collaborating with Joe Budden, 88 Keys and MURS on the official remix of America’s Suitehearts and, further back, soliciting Weezy‘s guest assistance on Tiffany Blews, pop-punk outfit Fall Out Boy make their third appearance on our pages with The Mighty Fall, a new single off their fifth studio album.  A catchy polemic against the destructive power of love, this joint culminates in a suave guest 16 from G.O.O.D. Music signee Big Sean. Has this genre-bending cut left you craving more eclectic tunes from the Wilmette, Illinois rockers? You’ll find what you seek on Save Rock and Roll, pre-orderable now in anticipation of its release next Tuesday, April 16.

Fall Out BoyBig Sean AlternativeHitmakerR&b Pop

Written by
Posted 2 years ago

More from Fall Out Boy


Fall Out Boy: Rappers Love Them, Rap Fans Not So Much

Excerpt: Music is 99% subjective, but it's that remaining 1% that dictates our conversation. We can't listen to music in a vacuum, so all the outside forces--friends, family, the radio, Twitter, the old heads--play a role in... Read More
Posted on Nov 04, 2015

Our Favorite Music Videos of 2015

New Features

Sample Text - Sample Link