Next Tuesday, pop-punk band Fall Out Boy will release their brand new album, Folie à Deux. Although the Wilmette, Illinois quartet isn’t very hip-hop (‘isn’t’ meaning ‘not at all’), their forthcoming project features a collaboration with the biggest rock star in music today, Lil Wayne; on the heels of receiving eight Grammy nominations, Weezy joins Patrick Stump, Peter Wentz, and the rest of the fellas for guitar-driven album cut Tiffany Blews. While many of the New Orleans native’s successful collaborations have been carried by his out-of-this-world rapping skills, Tiffany Blews showcases Wayne’s semi-robotic singing on the song’s third verse. Hey, if Kanye can do it, why can’t Wayne?
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"America's Suitehearts (Remix) ft. Joe Budden, 88-Keys & MURS" (2009)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.