Next Tuesday, pop-punk band Fall Out Boy will release their brand new album, Folie à Deux. Although the Wilmette, Illinois quartet isn’t very hip-hop (‘isn’t’ meaning ‘not at all’), their forthcoming project features a collaboration with the biggest rock star in music today, Lil Wayne; on the heels of receiving eight Grammy nominations, Weezy joins Patrick Stump, Peter Wentz, and the rest of the fellas for guitar-driven album cut Tiffany Blews. While many of the New Orleans native’s successful collaborations have been carried by his out-of-this-world rapping skills, Tiffany Blews showcases Wayne’s semi-robotic singing on the song’s third verse. Hey, if Kanye can do it, why can’t Wayne?
Written by DJ Z on 12/8/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"America's Suitehearts (Remix) ft. Joe Budden, 88-Keys & MURS" (2009)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Red Cup Nation ft. Tommy Parker - Girls
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.