Next Tuesday, pop-punk band Fall Out Boy will release their brand new album, Folie à Deux. Although the Wilmette, Illinois quartet isn’t very hip-hop (‘isn’t’ meaning ‘not at all’), their forthcoming project features a collaboration with the biggest rock star in music today, Lil Wayne; on the heels of receiving eight Grammy nominations, Weezy joins Patrick Stump, Peter Wentz, and the rest of the fellas for guitar-driven album cut Tiffany Blews. While many of the New Orleans native’s successful collaborations have been carried by his out-of-this-world rapping skills, Tiffany Blews showcases Wayne’s semi-robotic singing on the song’s third verse. Hey, if Kanye can do it, why can’t Wayne?
Written by DJ Z on 12/8/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"America's Suitehearts (Remix) ft. Joe Budden, 88-Keys & MURS" (2009)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “Chicago vs. Everybody?”
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.