Next Tuesday, pop-punk band Fall Out Boy will release their brand new album, Folie à Deux. Although the Wilmette, Illinois quartet isn’t very hip-hop (‘isn’t’ meaning ‘not at all’), their forthcoming project features a collaboration with the biggest rock star in music today, Lil Wayne; on the heels of receiving eight Grammy nominations, Weezy joins Patrick Stump, Peter Wentz, and the rest of the fellas for guitar-driven album cut Tiffany Blews. While many of the New Orleans native’s successful collaborations have been carried by his out-of-this-world rapping skills, Tiffany Blews showcases Wayne’s semi-robotic singing on the song’s third verse. Hey, if Kanye can do it, why can’t Wayne?
Written by DJ Z on 12/8/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"America's Suitehearts (Remix) ft. Joe Budden, 88-Keys & MURS" (2009)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.