Next Tuesday, pop-punk band Fall Out Boy will release their brand new album, Folie à Deux. Although the Wilmette, Illinois quartet isn’t very hip-hop (‘isn’t’ meaning ‘not at all’), their forthcoming project features a collaboration with the biggest rock star in music today, Lil Wayne; on the heels of receiving eight Grammy nominations, Weezy joins Patrick Stump, Peter Wentz, and the rest of the fellas for guitar-driven album cut Tiffany Blews. While many of the New Orleans native’s successful collaborations have been carried by his out-of-this-world rapping skills, Tiffany Blews showcases Wayne’s semi-robotic singing on the song’s third verse. Hey, if Kanye can do it, why can’t Wayne?
Written by DJ Z on 12/8/08
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"America's Suitehearts (Remix) ft. Joe Budden, 88-Keys & MURS" (2009)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Ty Dolla $ign - $ign Language
- Eminem ft. Sia - Guts Over Fear
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.