As you’re searching the streets and beaches for a guy or girl worthy of a summer romance, remember not to let your standards slips. Nothing good can come from settling on someone who doesn’t treat you right. If my words aren’t enough to persuade that you’re worth it, perhaps veteran R&B songstress Faith Evans‘s latest single will do the trick. On I Deserve It, a breezy Chucky Thompson beat accompanies the Prolific/E1 recording artist as she outlines the high expectations a man must meet to remain in her life. Missy Elliot and Sharaya J. back Evans up on the guest tip. I Deserve It isn’t part of a larger set, but we’ll keep you posted on Faith Evans’s plans as further information emerges.
Written by richard on 06/25/14
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"So Fly (Remix) ft. Faith Evans & Big Boi" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- HD - BBQ Goldfish
- Drake’s New Album is Titled “Views From the 6”: Dope, Wack or Eh?
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.