As you’re searching the streets and beaches for a guy or girl worthy of a summer romance, remember not to let your standards slips. Nothing good can come from settling on someone who doesn’t treat you right. If my words aren’t enough to persuade that you’re worth it, perhaps veteran R&B songstress Faith Evans‘s latest single will do the trick. On I Deserve It, a breezy Chucky Thompson beat accompanies the Prolific/E1 recording artist as she outlines the high expectations a man must meet to remain in her life. Missy Elliot and Sharaya J. back Evans up on the guest tip. I Deserve It isn’t part of a larger set, but we’ll keep you posted on Faith Evans’s plans as further information emerges.
Written by richard on 06/25/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"So Fly (Remix) ft. Faith Evans & Big Boi" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.