As you’re searching the streets and beaches for a guy or girl worthy of a summer romance, remember not to let your standards slips. Nothing good can come from settling on someone who doesn’t treat you right. If my words aren’t enough to persuade that you’re worth it, perhaps veteran R&B songstress Faith Evans‘s latest single will do the trick. On I Deserve It, a breezy Chucky Thompson beat accompanies the Prolific/E1 recording artist as she outlines the high expectations a man must meet to remain in her life. Missy Elliot and Sharaya J. back Evans up on the guest tip. I Deserve It isn’t part of a larger set, but we’ll keep you posted on Faith Evans’s plans as further information emerges.
Written by richard on 06/25/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"So Fly (Remix) ft. Faith Evans & Big Boi" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.