As you’re searching the streets and beaches for a guy or girl worthy of a summer romance, remember not to let your standards slips. Nothing good can come from settling on someone who doesn’t treat you right. If my words aren’t enough to persuade that you’re worth it, perhaps veteran R&B songstress Faith Evans‘s latest single will do the trick. On I Deserve It, a breezy Chucky Thompson beat accompanies the Prolific/E1 recording artist as she outlines the high expectations a man must meet to remain in her life. Missy Elliot and Sharaya J. back Evans up on the guest tip. I Deserve It isn’t part of a larger set, but we’ll keep you posted on Faith Evans’s plans as further information emerges.
Written by richard on 06/25/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"So Fly (Remix) ft. Faith Evans & Big Boi" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.