If Fabolous were to write up a to-do list, there’d be only one item on it: “whatever I damn well please.” And he’d probably never get around to checking it off because, as a man who does whatever he damn well pleases, he’s not about to waste time f**king around with to-do lists. On When I Feel Like It, a freshly-minted single off his next full-length, the Big Apple mainstay boasts of his ability to live according to his whims, free from the personal and professional strictures that us regular folk have to deal with. David “D.A.” Doman mans the boards, serving up an appropriately leisurely, street-ready backdrop for the artist’s freewheeling rhymes. A man after Fab’s heart, Def Jam labelmate 2 Chainz outlines his own laissez-faire life philosophy on verse three. Loso’s Way 2 is slated to hit record stores and online retailers
whenever Fabolous feels like it sometime this summer. In the meantime, of course, you can keep it locked for all the latest news and tunes.
Written by richard on 05/30/13
Submit your Rating
Def Jam Recordings
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I Really Wanna Know You" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.