If Fabolous were to write up a to-do list, there’d be only one item on it: “whatever I damn well please.” And he’d probably never get around to checking it off because, as a man who does whatever he damn well pleases, he’s not about to waste time f**king around with to-do lists. On When I Feel Like It, a freshly-minted single off his next full-length, the Big Apple mainstay boasts of his ability to live according to his whims, free from the personal and professional strictures that us regular folk have to deal with. David “D.A.” Doman mans the boards, serving up an appropriately leisurely, street-ready backdrop for the artist’s freewheeling rhymes. A man after Fab’s heart, Def Jam labelmate 2 Chainz outlines his own laissez-faire life philosophy on verse three. Loso’s Way 2 is slated to hit record stores and online retailers
whenever Fabolous feels like it sometime this summer. In the meantime, of course, you can keep it locked for all the latest news and tunes.
Written by richard on 05/30/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I Really Wanna Know You" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.