If Fabolous were to write up a to-do list, there’d be only one item on it: “whatever I damn well please.” And he’d probably never get around to checking it off because, as a man who does whatever he damn well pleases, he’s not about to waste time f**king around with to-do lists. On When I Feel Like It, a freshly-minted single off his next full-length, the Big Apple mainstay boasts of his ability to live according to his whims, free from the personal and professional strictures that us regular folk have to deal with. David “D.A.” Doman mans the boards, serving up an appropriately leisurely, street-ready backdrop for the artist’s freewheeling rhymes. A man after Fab’s heart, Def Jam labelmate 2 Chainz outlines his own laissez-faire life philosophy on verse three. Loso’s Way 2 is slated to hit record stores and online retailers
whenever Fabolous feels like it sometime this summer. In the meantime, of course, you can keep it locked for all the latest news and tunes.
Written by richard on 05/30/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I Really Wanna Know You" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “Chicago vs. Everybody?”
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.