Unable to Watch this Youtube Video? Click here to play in Soundcloud instead.
Before you hit “play,” may I suggest lighting a few candles, perhaps slipping into something a little more comfortable? Just making sure you’re really and truly Ready for the smoothness in store. The lead single off Fabolous’ sixth studio album finds the NYC mainstay and card-carrying ladies’ man in his natural element as he prepares a female companion for the evening’s activities, flowing over The Runners slow-burning synth grooves. On the off chance his suave lyricism isn’t sufficient to get her in the mood, Fab’s enlisted Chris Breezy to finish the job with a characteristically steamy guest chorus. Feeling it? Then keep your browsers locked for more fresh singles leading up to the release of Loso’s Way II via Def Jam later this year.
Update: Click “Watch Video” above or scroll down to view Fabolous’ TAJ-directed Ready visual.
Written by richard on 04/10/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I Really Wanna Know You" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.