Unable to Watch this Youtube Video? Click here to play in Soundcloud instead.
Before you hit “play,” may I suggest lighting a few candles, perhaps slipping into something a little more comfortable? Just making sure you’re really and truly Ready for the smoothness in store. The lead single off Fabolous’ sixth studio album finds the NYC mainstay and card-carrying ladies’ man in his natural element as he prepares a female companion for the evening’s activities, flowing over The Runners slow-burning synth grooves. On the off chance his suave lyricism isn’t sufficient to get her in the mood, Fab’s enlisted Chris Breezy to finish the job with a characteristically steamy guest chorus. Feeling it? Then keep your browsers locked for more fresh singles leading up to the release of Loso’s Way II via Def Jam later this year.
Update: Click “Watch Video” above or scroll down to view Fabolous’ TAJ-directed Ready visual.
Written by richard on 04/10/13
Submit your Rating
Def Jam Recordings
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I Really Wanna Know You" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.