Ever since he first hit the scene, Fabolous has maintained a masterful balance between street-oriented jams (see Can’t Deny It, Young’n, Breathe, and Diamonds) and rap ballads (see Can’t Let You Go, Into You, Make Me Better, Baby Don’t Go), keeping the two styles largely separate—until now. On the first single off his upcoming fifth album, Loso’s Way, Fabolous admits that when he goes shopping, he doesn’t look at price tags; if he sees something he wants to buy, he’s just going to Throw It In The Bag. His girl is, of course, welcome to come along and help him spend those stacks—recession be damned! Since The-Dream‘s his Def Jam labelmate, he likely offered up the guest hook (and Tricky Stewart‘s instrumental) for a bargain. Even so, the hit potential that Throw It In The Bag brings to the table is worth every penny! Hopefully, fans be willing to spend a few bucks on Loso’s Way when it drops this summer.
Written by Burmy on 03/17/09
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I Really Wanna Know You ft. Jagged Edge & Fabolous" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Lorenzo Asher, The Director #TopProspects
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.