Using the leftovers from Timbaland‘s scrap heap of beats, Fabolous hooks up with Ne-Yo (likely through their Def Jam label A&R’s) for the catchy single, Make Me Better. Suggestions made to the Brooklyn-born MC, to in fact get better, would probably include speeding up his slow-as-molasses rhyming style and putting out an album more often than once every four years. Suggestions aside, fans of Fabolous should see how much better he has become when his new album, From Nothin’ To Somethin’, drops this summer.
Written by DJ Z on 04/25/07
Submit your Rating
Def Jam Recordings
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I Really Wanna Know You" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.