Using the leftovers from Timbaland‘s scrap heap of beats, Fabolous hooks up with Ne-Yo (likely through their Def Jam label A&R’s) for the catchy single, Make Me Better. Suggestions made to the Brooklyn-born MC, to in fact get better, would probably include speeding up his slow-as-molasses rhyming style and putting out an album more often than once every four years. Suggestions aside, fans of Fabolous should see how much better he has become when his new album, From Nothin’ To Somethin’, drops this summer.
Written by DJ Z on 04/25/07
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I Really Wanna Know You ft. Jagged Edge & Fabolous" (2006)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)