Remember D4L‘s simplistic but catchy debut single, Laffy Taffy? Well, the group member behind that pop culture catchphrase, Fabo, is back in action and this time with an arguably healthier food choice as a metaphor for the female anatomy; in this case, he wants to see the ladies show off their PoknBene. If past singles are an indicator, this song will probably attract a lot of negative comments, however, you can argue that Fabo provides more than enough energy needed for a club hit (with a little help from his friends at Oomp Camp Productions). D4L bandmate Shawty Lo‘s Units in da City is currently struggling at Soundscan and got pummeled by our very own Nathan S.. Fabo can’t do any worse, right?
Written by Burmy on 04/1/08
Submit your Rating
Dee Money/Altantic Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"How Ya Do That ft. Young Dro" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.