Remember D4L‘s simplistic but catchy debut single, Laffy Taffy? Well, the group member behind that pop culture catchphrase, Fabo, is back in action and this time with an arguably healthier food choice as a metaphor for the female anatomy; in this case, he wants to see the ladies show off their PoknBene. If past singles are an indicator, this song will probably attract a lot of negative comments, however, you can argue that Fabo provides more than enough energy needed for a club hit (with a little help from his friends at Oomp Camp Productions). D4L bandmate Shawty Lo‘s Units in da City is currently struggling at Soundscan and got pummeled by our very own Nathan S.. Fabo can’t do any worse, right?
Listen to More: Fabo Written by Burmy
Dee Money/Altantic Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"How Ya Do That ft. Young Dro" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Nas - Illmatic XX
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.