Remember D4L‘s simplistic but catchy debut single, Laffy Taffy? Well, the group member behind that pop culture catchphrase, Fabo, is back in action and this time with an arguably healthier food choice as a metaphor for the female anatomy; in this case, he wants to see the ladies show off their PoknBene. If past singles are an indicator, this song will probably attract a lot of negative comments, however, you can argue that Fabo provides more than enough energy needed for a club hit (with a little help from his friends at Oomp Camp Productions). D4L bandmate Shawty Lo‘s Units in da City is currently struggling at Soundscan and got pummeled by our very own Nathan S.. Fabo can’t do any worse, right?
Listen to More: Fabo
Written by Burmy on 04/1/08
Submit your Rating
Dee Money/Altantic Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"How Ya Do That ft. Young Dro" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.