Remember D4L‘s simplistic but catchy debut single, Laffy Taffy? Well, the group member behind that pop culture catchphrase, Fabo, is back in action and this time with an arguably healthier food choice as a metaphor for the female anatomy; in this case, he wants to see the ladies show off their PoknBene. If past singles are an indicator, this song will probably attract a lot of negative comments, however, you can argue that Fabo provides more than enough energy needed for a club hit (with a little help from his friends at Oomp Camp Productions). D4L bandmate Shawty Lo‘s Units in da City is currently struggling at Soundscan and got pummeled by our very own Nathan S.. Fabo can’t do any worse, right?
Written by Burmy on 04/1/08
Submit your Rating
Dee Money/Altantic Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"How Ya Do That ft. Young Dro" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.