Remember D4L‘s simplistic but catchy debut single, Laffy Taffy? Well, the group member behind that pop culture catchphrase, Fabo, is back in action and this time with an arguably healthier food choice as a metaphor for the female anatomy; in this case, he wants to see the ladies show off their PoknBene. If past singles are an indicator, this song will probably attract a lot of negative comments, however, you can argue that Fabo provides more than enough energy needed for a club hit (with a little help from his friends at Oomp Camp Productions). D4L bandmate Shawty Lo‘s Units in da City is currently struggling at Soundscan and got pummeled by our very own Nathan S.. Fabo can’t do any worse, right?
Written by Burmy on 04/1/08
Submit your Rating
Dee Money/Altantic Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"How Ya Do That ft. Young Dro" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Lorenzo Asher, The Director #TopProspects
- Jay Rock - Parental Advisory
- Run the Jewels ft. Zack De La Rocha - Close Your Eyes (And Count to F*ck)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.